vbullmin is a data miner bot for vBulletin boards. vbullmin can get all Forums, Topics, Post and Users from a vBulletin. It can be export this values with phpbb2 database schema.
The latest version vbullmin is: 0.9
- This program written with Java. You can use any platform have java.
- It's getting charset and using this charset. You can see wrong characters in console output. This is about console charset. This program using UTF8 charset for console output. You can see true chars, if your console using UTF8 charset. Also the exporting database supporting UTF8 charset.
- This can be get content from vBulletin board's: All forums, topics, (at least one posted) users and posts.
- After getting all content, you can export via different database format. There is only supporting phpbb2 support.
- This program supporting logining into the vBulletin board. If the content want to user access, you register and after you can use this username and password in this program.
- If vBulletin doesn't have default syntax, you can use custom patterns for vBulletin. See patterns.txt.
- This program written under JDK 5 specification. You must have JRE 5 or any later version.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses.
- This program need JDK 5 for build. If you are using a binary dist, you must be have JRE 5 or any later version.
- You need hsqldb for run this program. Download hsqldb from http://hsqldb.org and put hsqdb.jar file to lib directory.
- Also you can easly build this program with ant.
vbullmin is being developed by Onur Aslan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
vbullmin is still developing. If you see any problem, please send to me.